Sunday, February 19, 2023

Movie review - The Accountant

The Accountant

Director: Gavin O'Connor

Actors: Ben Affleck, Anna Kendrick, J.K. Simmons, Jon Bernthal and John Lithgow

My guess: 6,7? - 2017? (7,3 - 2016)

My Points: 7,2 - 3,5/5

Ben Affleck was very good at hes role, in this pretty good movie! His blank face character were very nice (expecially the bank clerk), there always don't need to be emotions.

But only the other actors were emotional. Like Simmons, he were pretty good at telling stories. Lithgow was also pretty good.

Then there were Jon "Shane Walsh" Bernthal, I have always liked him. Although he hasn't done any major role, but what I have seen of him (expecially TWD) - he's good!

Affleck counting the documents were nice, what a genious dude. The action scenes were also cool, reminded me alot of John Wick (2014). But gotta say, that nowadays there are way too much on this kinda action movie. When this (and JW) came, it was new. But now it has been wearn off, sadly!

Minigun was nice, but sadly we didn't see it blasting off! From Predator (1987) and T2 (1991) I have always liked it...

But afterall, pretty damn nice movie. Expecially cause I dont kinda like Affleck (although it has settle down, about ten years ago I could't tolerate him...)! But when he does movie like this, then thumbs up for him - and a thumb up for this movie also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...