Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Movie review - Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

Director: Jay Roach

Actors: Mike Myers, Elizabeth Hurley, Michael York and Seth Green

My guess: 6,9? - 1996? (7,0 - 1997)

My Points: 7,3 - 3,5/5

This is a very funny film, I like this one. The other sequal are also very funny, but I think that this might be the best one. It will be figured out in a couples of days, when I watch and review the sequals.

Mike Myers ofcourse where the best part of this movie, as he played the part of main title Austin Powers, and Dr. Evil. Very funny role, from a funny guy.

Elizabeth Hurley, what can you say? Except; very sexy. Me likes - me likes a very much! Sadly that her career didn't get much wind, I have always liked her. For example Bedazzled (2000) was a good film, but I cant name another film where Liz was (except the sequal to this movie)! That is sad...

The classic "one million dollar" was funny, as it always has been. You just don't get bored of this movie, this is so hilarious every time.

The toilet scene was funny, as was the "nude thing" (something always blogging the adult parts). Therapy (between Dr. Evil and Scott Evil) was also funny, as was the "hypnosis" (Austin hypnosising the guard) scene.

Seth "Scott Evil" Green was damn funny, I liked him/his character alot!

That was also funny, that the bad guy didn't watch the good guy to die. Good James Bond parody!

The "truck stuck" were very funny, I laughted my a** off!

Afterall, a very good - and expecially funny, movie! Which I definately recommend, if you wanna laugh. If you don't laugh even one time with this movie, I dont know what is wrong (with you, or the movie)?! Very funny movie, cant wait to see the sequals for a quite some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...