Sunday, April 30, 2023

Movie review - Interstellar

Interstellar

Director: Christopher Nolan

Actors: Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway and Jessica Chastain

My guess: 8,1? - 2017? (8,6 - 2014)

My Points: 7,8 - 4/5

What I wrote down; "I smell quality". Well, I've seen this movie couple of times, so... It was more an knowledge, instead of a guess - this is a damn good movie!

There were alot of good actors, like John Lithgow [I have always liked him, from Cliffhanger (1993) & 3rd Rock from the Sun], Michael Caine, Casey Affleck (I like him too, maybe even more that Ben) and... ofcourse the main stars; Matthew "Cooper" McConaughey & Anne Hathaway, they were great - expecially McConaughey. He (Matthew) was the best this movie offered, and ofcourse the "settings".

The goodbyes between Cooper and his daughter were touching.

The robots ("TARS" & "CASE") were funny. I mean, I dont mean "funny", they were nice - and cool! The ship flying and cornering was also cool!

The music was excelent. I aint gonna search who he/she (the composer) was, but I can quess it was someone "big". Maybe Nolans favorite.

The wave scene were intense, and nice.

"Matt Damon", I was surprised?! Although I have seen this movie, it still was a surprise. Dont know, that have The Martian (2015) nothing to do with this..?

Video messages was nice, and touching.

The end was, well... it was good, but... I dont know, could it have been better? But overall, a very great movie - which I definately recommend you to see! Forget the "shitty" movies, this is "A MOVIE"..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...