Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Movie review - Fortress: Sniper's Eye

Fortress: Sniper's Eye

Director: Josh Sternfeld

Actors: Jesse Metcalfe, Bruce Willis and Chad Michael Murray

My guess: 2,8? - 2022? (2,9 - 2022)

My Points: 2,8 - 1½/5

Oh my good, even shittier movie than the first one...

Which I kinda knew/predicted! I aint gotta lots to say about this travesty!?

Bruce Willis had way too short role, but he was so tired - that I understand...

What was the flashbacks..?! They showed clips from the previous film about two minute long (or longer) :yawn: Who cares, expecially if you have just watched the first shitty movie... You haft to live it again?!

Man, i mean - they could have not edited them shorter? No, they showed full clips...

And what was the slo-mo's, they were horrible! They just looked that it was lagging?! Bad connection, or shit like that...

And they used the same actors from the first movie. They had miracle-survided :yawn:

Oh my god, what a two horrible shitty movies - I dont recommend them to anyone. Except if you wanna suffer (or maybe a movie night with friends, if you wanna laught to a stupid movies)!

Horrible, horrible...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...