Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Movie review - The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent

The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent

Director: Tom Gormican

Writers: Tom Gormican & Kevin Etten

Actors: Nicolas Cage, Pedro Pascal & Tiffany Haddish

My guess: 7,2? - 2021? (7,0 - 2022)

My Points: 6,6 - 3+/5

Well, this is gonna be a short one...

The movie was pretty okay, but not that good - that I have lots to say about this one.

It was nice, that the 'guys' spoke of Nick Cage other movies - like he were a 'real' guy.

And what I mean by 'real', this movie was ridicilous. Nick Cage would have died immediately, in real life...

I dont have any example, but... he would have died very soon, if he were a 'real' guy.

Nick Cages 'old stuff' were great, best one was his golden guns!

And thats it, I got nothing else to say...

Except, that I expected a four star movie, but this travesty just got little over three stars.

So it was a dissapointment, not all bad - but... Pretty bad, I aint gonna buy this on my (DVD/Blu-ray/4K) collection.

Sad, 'cause this had potential...

P.S. And yes, I know he's whole name is "Nicholas" - but in the movie it was shortened to "Nick". Don't know, is he "just Nick" in somewhere else (e.g. in the entertainment magazines), but... Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...