Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Movie review - The Godfather Part II

The Godfather Part II

Director: Francis Ford Coppola

Writers: Francis Ford Coppola and Mario Puzo

Actors: Al Pacino, Robert De Niro and Robert Duvall

My guess: 7,7? - 1981? (9,0 - 1974)

My Points: 7,2 - 3½/5

A very slow beginning, VERY SLOW!

Well, this movie is so long (3h 22min) - so there has to be lots of 'boring' scenes.

But, there also almost didn't have any point. Like this were a over due tv-show.

This was far away from the first movies awesomene's.

In the end, there where finally something happening, but...

This was slow, and kinda boring movie.

I dont get, how this got 9.0 points (on IMDb)?!

This is maybe the worst of the trilogy, I cant think how the "Part III" can be worst than this...

Well, this has better grade (on IMDb), but I'm guessing this one is the worst - of the Godfather trilogy...

Well, the next movie - what I will review - will be the third and last movie. Then we will know the order of these movies (at least in my opinion...)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...