Sunday, September 24, 2023

Movie review - Spiral: From the Book of Saw

Spiral: From the Book of Saw

Director: Darren Lynn Bousman

Writers: Josh Stolberg and Pete Goldfinger

Actors: Chris Rock, Samuel L. Jackson and Max Minghella

My guess: 6,5? - 2020? (5,2 - 2021)

My Points: 6,5 - 3+/5

Well, this movie was... Shit? I mean, it wasn't the worst - but definately wasn't the best.

It was brutal, so if you like that - then you might like this one...

To me, it (brutality) wasn't "nice" - but it was "watchable".

The stars were surprise (which I knew before watching this), Chris "Detective Zeke Banks" Rock and Samuel "Marcus" L. "Banks" Jackson in "Saw" movie - nice!

The "traps" were nice, although they seemed to be little bit "over". They were way too complicated.

Alhough, I dont remember how they (traps) were in the other Saw movies - but the first one (2004) was very simple.

And nice, I have always liked that one - from the first time in movie theaters. Ofcourse the "first watch" was the best, 'cause you didn't know what's happening.

And the last twist, very nice!

So, the first movie is easily the best, these sequals and whatnot movies are just brainless.

Just to watch with "empty head".

But the first, I definately recommend to see that - instead of this travesty garbage...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...