Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Movie review - War Dogs

War Dogs

Director: Todd Phillips

Writers: Stephen Chin, Todd Phillips and Jason Smilovic

Actors: Jonah Hill, Miles Teller and Steve Lantz

My guess: 6,9? - 2018? (7,1 - 2016)

My Points: 7,2 - 3½/5

First of, where have Jonah Hill disappeared? I haven't seen him any movie for ages...

And that is a sad thing, 'cause I like him a lot!

Maybe he will do a comeback?

But on with the review, although I aint got lots to say about it...

Yes, this is a good movie - but there's not much to say.

It was nice to watch, when Jonah "Efraim Diveroli" Hill and Miles "David Packouz" Teller business started to roll on. I was on their side, that it would work.

Well, this is a movie - so ofcourse there are potholes.

The journey to Bangkok (or what it was, I dont remember anymore) was nice. Intense, and some gun shooting.

Bradley "Henry Girard" Cooper was a nice addition, I like him.

David Packouz wife were hot, Ana de "Iz" Armas to be exact.

The music were also nice.

So overall, a pretty decent movie - not the best, but not the worst...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...