Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Movie review - The Crow

The Crow

Director: Alex Proyas 

Writers: James O'Barr, David J. Schow and John Shirley

Actors: Brandon Lee, Michael Wincott and Rochelle Davis

My guess: 7,7? - 1991? (7,5 - 1994)

My Points: 7,8 - 4/5

Ou my god..!! An very excelent movie, this is how movies could be made. And they did, in the ninetys, that oblivously is my favorite decade!

So many good movies, I would take forever to list - so I spare of that (me and you, the possible reader).

Or maybe one, The Rock (1996) is also awesome!

But back to this awesome movie. The plot was excelent, little bit simple - but good enough. The flashback's introducing what has happened to Brandon "Eric" Lee, nice job.

The "actual" crow was a nice feature.

Ernie "Albrecht" Hudson and Rochelle "Sarah" Davis were intresting guy(s)/girl(s). And the bad guys were also good, Michael "Top Dollar" Wincott and Tony "Grange" Todd.

"There Ain't No Coming Back" scene was nice, good acting and music fit nicely.

And the action scenes, f*cking awesome! Compared to these days shitty movies (and their action scenes), this was so good.

I just wanted to watch it over and over. I mean, when I was watching this - I just wanted to watch it again and again. This was so good.

And maybe I will, not just the best parts - but the whole movie again (and again...)! You just don't get tired in good movies like this.

I'm speechless, excelent movie - which I recommend to everyone, no matter the age or sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...