Sunday, January 8, 2023

Movie review - Akinjeon

Akinjeon - The Gangster, the Cop, the Devil

Director: Won-Tae Lee

Actors: Ma Dong-seok, Mu-Yeol Kim & Kim Sungkyu

My guess: 6,9? - 2017? (6,9 - 2019)

My Points: 7,1 - 3,5/5

This was an good movie, what else can you say? Well...

The actors were great; Ma Dong-seok was the best as "the gangster". Then there were "the cop", Mu-Yeol Kim. I liked him also. Kim Sungkyu was "the devil", he were great as a sadistic bad guy - devil you would say.

The tooth pulling by bare hand, where kinda brutal - maid me almost look a way. "The gangster" were pretty tough guy. surviving multiple stab wounds. As he said in the end of the movie, "normal guy would'nt survive that".

The movie were very intresting, I liked it a alot.

The voice recording/video recording was funny. Fight scenes were cool and nicely done.

"The gangster" and "the cop" relationship were very well done, and I liked it a very much. Big thumbs up...

Overall, a very great movie - which I definately recommend. Especially if you like movies like this, you could not to skip this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...