Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Movie review - Omerta 6/12

Omerta 6/12

Director: Aku Louhimies

Actors: Jasper Pääkkönen, Nanna Blondell & Sverrir Gudnason

My guess: 6,1? - 2019? (5,3 - 2021)

My Points: 6,5 - 3/5

This was pretty good film, expecially for it's made in Finland. Not all filmed (in Finland), but made. The hostage situation were made pretty nice.

Jasper 'Markus Tanner' Pääkkönen is good, I have always liked him. Except maybe when he where in Finland soup opera ("Salatut elämät")!

But how Tanner didn't get lost in the halls of 'white house' ("presidentin linna")? It looked very confusing place...

The car chase in empty Helsingi's main streets, were excelent to watch.

First I was afraid, that the movie ends when the hostage scene were done, but thankfully it continued. Although, this isn't a very good film - but pretty watchable, so it was good that this continued (after the hostage scene...)!

And ofcourse it has a special 'liking ability', when it was made in my homeland. And it was pretty goodly made, I may buy this in my movie collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...