Saturday, January 21, 2023

Movie review - Blockers

Director: Kay Cannon
Actors: Leslie Mann, John Cena and Ike Barinholtz
My guess: 5,5? - 2018? (6,2 - 2018)
My Points: 5,7 - 3/5
Well, what can you say about this movie? Kinda "blaah" movie, which I guessed this to be. Didn't expect anything good, maybe couple of laughs, if something...
This had couple of it's moments, but pretty doll movie overall!
Leslie was good, as always. But John Cena was the reason to watch this travesty. I like him! And that's because of wrestling, not his acting career. Although, nowadays he has made pretty ok movies (like The Suicide Squad & Fast & Furious)! Then I'm very intrested of of Cenas Peacemaker TV show.
First I didn't like him (in wrestling), but little by little I started to like him. Nowadays he's kinda superstar, in wrestling and a little bit in movies.

Barinholtz was also funny, I liked him/his character.
So, there were couple of funny parts. Like the drinking out of the a** scene. "Blind game" was also funny.
But this was a pretty bad movie, dont recommend to see. Expect if you want some light somewhat funny movie, then this is ok. But if you want some deep Oscar winner movie, then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...