Saturday, January 28, 2023

Movie review - GoodFellas

Director: Martin Scorsese
Actors: Robert De Niro, Ray Liotta and Joe Pesci
My guess: 8,6? - 1992? (8,7 - 1990)
My Points: 8,8 - 4,5/5
What an awesome movie, I like - I like very much. The actors were great, Joe Pesci maybe did the best job. He definately earned his Oscar for this.
Ray Liotta was also good. But I didn't like his "fake" laugh.
Robert De Niro was also good, or maybe a little bit mediocre.
The "postman beating up" was good. Violent isn't good thing, but I think evebody though that they were beating his father (who would have been the postman), but they just didn't want the unpleasant mail to get to his parents (so the beat up the postman).
Lorraine Braccos role were also good. I liked when she got mad, and speed up to meet Ray Liottas character and started yelling. Ray (or his character) liked it also, so they started dating...
The prison scene was also good. They just made some good food and sit down relaxing, cool!
That was good, when Robert De Niros character didn't like - when the other mobster spended money from the heist, although Niro had said "dont spend a dime". But they didn't obey, they just spended money to shit...
So, well... I guess everyone knows (who is interested of this movie), that Pescis character got wasted! That was a big blow, although I kinda remembered that. It was very nice cinematic!
The ending were great. Not awesome, but great... Awesome movie altogether, which I definately recommend - expecially if you like Good"mafia"Fellas movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...