Saturday, January 7, 2023

Movie review - Knives Out

Knives Out

Director: Rian Johnson

Actors: Daniel Craig, Chris Evans, Ana de Armas and Jamie Lee Curtis

My guess: 7,0? - 2019? (7,9 - 2019)

My Points: 6,7 - 3,5/5

This movie has a alot of good actors. Jamie Lee Curtis hit my eye first, I like her. Then there was Ana de Armas, which was pretty good also.

But Daniel Craig hit the jackpot! I liked his character very much. So did I with Chris Evans. First I was afraid, that his role is only to see him in couple seconds. Although, that would have been cool also. But thankfully he had a big role, I liked!

The film had a very good atmosphere, which keep'ed the audience (at least me) in excitement.

"The Dumbest Car Chase", yeah - it was pretty dumb. But kinda cool! Although, how did Ana de Armas did know how to drive in those narrow streets?

The ending? Well, pretty damn good - I liked it very much. I could definately recommend this movie, and I will; go see/get this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...