Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Movie review - The Black Phone

The Black Phone

Director: Scott Derrickson

Actors: Mason Thames, Madeleine McGraw and Ethan Hawke

My guess: 6,8? - 2021? (6,9 - 2021)

My Points: 7,0 - 3,5/5

I aint got lots to say, about this movie. It's hard to review this, don't know what other people have got to say about this one.

All I can say, is that this got a nice cast. I liked everyone, they weren't super - but good at least.

The atmosphere was frightening, and good - at it was intended.

Ethan Hawke's costume was nice.

That's all I got to say, the grade you can see above - that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...