Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Movie review - Law Abiding Citizen

Law Abiding Citizen

Director: F. Gary Gray

Actors: Gerard Butler, Jamie Foxx and Leslie Bibb

My guess: 6,8? - 2010? (7,4 - 2009)

My Points: 7,2 - 3,5/5

This was a pretty good film, which I already knew - 'cause I have seen this almost ten times.

The "piano & execution (at the 'same time')" was nice. Gerard 'confession' was nice "I'll confessed exactly what?".

The mattress and steak meal to the jail, was also nice.

Blowing up the cars and the funeral shooting was cool!

But what was ridiculous, was the tunnel to the jail - don't think you just can do it. All the noise, and effort to do that - seems impossible! But what if Gerard got some help and did it quietly, hmmm..?!

No, I didn't like that - but it kinda was important for the movie, so maybe we can forgive that.

The end was stylish, not saying anything more about it...

But overall, pretty damn good movie - which I definately recommend to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...