Saturday, March 11, 2023

Movie review - Ready Player One

Ready Player One

Director: Steven Spielberg

Actors: Tye Sheridan, Olivia Cooke and Ben Mendelsohn

My guess: 7,7? - 2018? (7,4 - 2018)

My Points: 5,3 - 2,5/5

What a redard movie!

In Finland, I would call this "vanmainen" - although it is spelled "vammainen". It just my way...

So, this indeed is a very redard movie - I aint gonna justify it, it just is...

Dont know how Steven Spielberg got related (actually the director) for this garbage.

Well, this is a nerds dream movie (so many game/movie reference), maybe mr. Spielberg is a nerd.

I got nothing good to say about this movie, it's just a dirty mess.

Or I don't know about the "dirty", 'cause this was quite a bit a beatiful movie. In looks, nice special effects. But on the inside, this was ugly.

Although I gotta mention Ben Mendelsohn, he was a good "bad guy" in this movie. And so was the other two, Tye Sheridan and Olivia Cooke.

But, still a very redard movie - dont watch this. Although, this have 7,4 point on IMDb - which I'm surprised (although I kinda predicted it...)! Well, this is a nerd movie - and they propably eat this like gold, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...