Monday, March 13, 2023

Movie review - Superman Returns

Superman Returns

Director: Bryan Singer

Actors: Brandon Routh, Kevin Spacey and Kate Bosworth

My guess: 6,6? - 2008? (6,1 - 2006)

My Points: 7,4 - 3,5/5

Well, this was a good movie - very!

Brandon Routh was good as Clark Kent/Superman, but Kevin Spacey hit the pot - he was awesome as Lex Luthor!

Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane was a bit boring at the beginning, but as the movie got along - she became alot better/interesting. I wrote down, that Teri Hatcher & Amy Adams were alot better as Lois. But I gotta take that back, Kate were also very good.

The shuttle/plane scene was nice, as was the "Minigun (or the handgun) to the eye" - nice slowmo.

The scale model track were nice. Dont know was it real, or just made by special effects. But all the way, it was nice.

Superman & Lois had a nice "flying" moment, this movie were pretty emotional - I liked that. Did I cry? No... But I got emotional a couple of times, there were couple of nice scenes...

The brake "hoax" sabotage was funny. As Lex said, you cant never trust in just acting - better make it real. I laughed my ass off!

Kevin "wrong..!!" Spacey scene were nice, I liked it way back when I saw this for the first time (and in the trailer also...)!

The Piano scene, where it got figured out - that Jason White was Supermans son. I didn't like that - no, the piano flying was nice, but - that Superman has a son. That's lame!

Thankfully this movie didn't got sequel - where the son would have been older. Or if they are still making it, hopefully not. If they wanna persue that, maybe a TV show to Netflix or what ever... But a movie, where is also Superman - no thanks...

The beating of Superman, it was very grotesque - it was hard to watch. But kudos to the moviemakers.

This was a very good film, not just nerds - in my opion this suits to everybody, or maybe for young child this is too raw. And who doesn't like Superman! Definately a thumb up and recommendation from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...