Saturday, March 25, 2023

Movie review - Conspiracy Theory

Conspiracy Theory

Director: Richard Donner

Actors: Mel Gibson, Julia Roberts and Patrick Stewart

My guess: 7,1? - 1997? (6,7 - 1997)

My Points: 7,3 - 3,5/5

Well, this was a good movie. Maybe I gave too much points to the previous film, Jumanji: The Next Level (6,3). This got only one point more, even this was way... WAY too much better movie - than that pile of shit! But, what's done, is done (or could I lower Jumanji's points, dont know - why bother, a shitty movie is a...)!

The radio scene was nice, when Mel "Jerry Fletcher" Gibson tried - and succeeded, to get the same radio channel than Julia "Alice Sutton" Roberts. I liked that one, old movies contain good shit as like that one.

Jerry and Alice had a good chemistry, i liked that one. When they tortured Jerry, that was kinda brutal - hard to watch. Points for that! Jerry had a nice house (decor), I liked it.

Patrick Stewart was kinda boring... I mean, not boring - but kinda blank.

When the police stormed to Jerrys house, that was some nice action.

Well, this was a very good film - what else can you say. I definately recommend too see this one, expecially if you like "old" (what is old, and for who? For me, this is old) movies. And if you dont (like "old" movies), this could still work for you. For me, this worked very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...