Saturday, June 3, 2023

Movie review - The Gentlemen

The Gentlemen

Director: Guy Ritchie

Writers: Guy Ritchie, Ivan Atkinson and Marn Davies

Actors: Matthew McConaughey, Charlie Hunnam, Michelle Dockery, Hugh Grant, Henry Golding and Colin Farrell

My guess: 6,6? - 2020? (7,8 - 2019)

My Points: 7,1 - 3½/5

I aint gotta lots to say about this one. This wasn't bad, but neither that good - but I just got nothing to say...

There were lots of good actors, nice cast! You can trust in Guy Ritchie.

The slang was nice, and so was the story.

But what I didn't like, was that this tried so hard to be witty - but it didn't succeed! At least in my opinion, that was a big minus...

But overall, a pretty good movie - which I can recommend you to see... Especially if you like Guy Ritchies work! I could definately watch some of his old works (like "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 1998" & "Snatch - 2000") - those are some good movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...