Thursday, September 28, 2023

Movie review - Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Director: Travis Knight

Writer: Christina Hodson

Actors: Hailee Steinfeld, Jorge Lendeborg Jr. and John Cena

My guess: 7,3? - 2019? (6,7 - 2018)

My Points: 7,2 - 3½/5

Well, this was somewhat decent movie...

But, I were almost giving this an "8(/10)" - remembering this was good (when I first time saw it on movie theater).

But, my grade lowered to "7(/10)", this was quite awful movie.

What bothered the most, was the "stupid scenes". There were alot of them.

But if I would list them all, it would take eternity...

John "Agent Burns" Cena was in this one, that was a nice surprise - I didn't remember that. First I didn't like him (in wrestling, Cena), but now I think he's pretty superb. Maybe 'cause he has been in good movies, at first - they were shitty ass hell. For example, 12 Rounds (2009) was terrible.

It was nice to see Pamela "Marcy Runkle" Adlon for a long time. I know her only by Californication (2007-2014).

Then there were Hailee "Charlie" Steinfeld, I like her too. I remember her from True Grit (2010). What a good actress.

But the movie - I mean it "main point", the (Transformers) robots. They were cool, like in every movie.

But sadly, this movie had hope (indeed almost being an "8" movie), but it only got "7" - what a pity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...