Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Movie review - Pan

Pan

Director: Joe Wright

Writers: Jason Fuchs and J.M. Barrie

Actors: Levi Miller, Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund

My guess: 5,8? - 2019? (5,7 - 2015)

My Points: 6,3 - 3+/5

Well, another shitty movie yet again...

E'm I cursed?!

Well, maybe I just voluntarily choose these shitty movies.

What was the singing in this movie? It was good, but the song?! It was brand new... In a pirates movie!?

Well, an unusual choice - that didn't work, at least on me... It just sounded stupid and ridiculous, and did not fit in the context.

This movie just felt ludicrous, but it seemed to have hope. But, it didn't redeem it - a pile of shit, is a stinking...

Crocodiles were pretty nice, but they had too few screen time.

The end battle was pretty nice, not the best - but not the worst.

I wrote down (in the beginning and in the end) two times "shit", and well... That sums it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...