Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Movie review - Blade

Blade

Director: Stephen Norrington

Writers: David S. Goyer

Actors: Wesley Snipes, Stephen Dorff and Kris Kristofferson

My guess: 6,9? - 2003? (7,1 - 1998)

My Points: 7,5 - 4-/5

Well, this was a good movie - like I remembered.

Wesley Snipes was awesome as "Blade". It was also nice to see Kenny "Heatseeking Dennis" Johnson from one of my favorite TV shows; The Shield (2002–2008).

Stephen "Deacon Frost" Dorff as the bad guy, was a nice role.

"Blood shower" was nice. "Good old movies" have nice scenes, like this one.

But, the CGI effects were pretty terrible. They have been out dated!

"The big fat monster" was funny, it would have to be nice see him/her(?) more.

Kris "Whistler" Kristofferson death was sad. I mean, I didn't cry (who cries on Blade?!), but it was very sad.

The "final battle" was pretty nice. Not the best, but not the worst...

But overall, a pretty damn good movie! Don't know about the sequals, but I quess they are at least pretty "ok". I mean, I have seen them. But it's so long time when I saw them, so...

But let's find out in a couples of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review - Top Gun: Maverick

Top Gun: Maverick Director: Joseph Kosinski Writers: Jim Cash , Jack Epps Jr. and Peter Craig Actors: Tom Cruise , Jennifer Connelly and M...